- macOS 13 Ventura - now supported with Serato Studio 1.7.5, 2.0 and above & hardware compatibility
- Serato Stems 'Replace Pad mode' hardware compatibility list for Serato DJ Pro & Lite
- Pioneer DJ CDJ-3000 Firmware update guide
- What is AVX, and why does Serato software require a processor with AVX support?
- macOS 13 Ventura - now supported with Serato DJ Pro & Lite 3.0 (and higher) and primary hardware compatibility
- macOS 13 Ventura - now supported (Serato software status)
- Troubleshooting network issues with Serato software or problems upon log-in/sign-in
- Optimization Guide for macOS
- Optimization Guide for Windows
- KNOWN ISSUE: Serato DJ Pro or Lite may fail to connect to some Serato hardware on Windows 10 or 11 computers and may display "Connection Error"
- KNOWN ISSUE: Computers with Intel 11th gen Core i-series CPU's can result in a failed audio or MIDI connection with Serato primary hardware
- macOS 10.14 Mojave, macOS 10.15 Catalina , macOS 11 Big Sur & macOS 12 Monterey driver install process
- KNOWN ISSUE: Serato DJ Pro or Lite in the offline, Practice, or Serato Play modes (no hardware connected) may not output audio on some Windows 10 or 11 computers
- Converting your iTunes library to a Music library when moving to a new macOS computer with Serato DJ Pro or Lite
- Serato Sample 1.4.1 - now with Apple Silicon support (M1/M2) & compatibility with macOS 13 Ventura