If you have purchased a Serato DJ Pro or Expansion pack products, follow these instructions to complete activation:
- Open Serato DJ Pro. If you haven't yet installed it, please find the latest version via Serato DJ Pro downloads.
- Click on the My Account drop-down near the top right of the Serato DJ Pro interface, then click Login:
- Once you’re redirected to Serato.com, use your Serato.com account details to finish the login process - then click Sign in. If you’re already signed in to Serato.com, you’ll be prompted to confirm the currently signed-in user is correct - to which you can click Continue, or Change user to change to a different Serato.com account.
Once sign-in in your browser is complete, confirm the dialog box that appears in your browser window, that Serato DJ Pro is authorized to use these login credentials.
NOTE: On some web browsers the dialog box to allow access to your account, and return you to Serato DJ Pro, may differ from what is pictured
- Back in the Serato DJ Pro app, note the License Active pop-up in the bottom right-hand corner of the application, to confirm activation has been successful, and click OK to dismiss the notification
If you've received a voucher code, either included in the box with Serato DJ compatible hardware, or purchased from a retailer that is not Serato.com, please follow steps from our How to redeem Serato DJ Pro or expansion packs using a voucher code article, then follow the steps above.
If you receive an error code after step 4, please consider troubleshooting from the following articles:
- Serato DJ Pro activation Error Codes
- How to deactivate your Serato products & licenses to use on another computer
- Troubleshooting sign-in & activation with Serato software
If none of these suggestions help, please open a help request, providing as much detail as possible, including the email you purchased the license with, and the error code or any troubleshooting you've already tried.