- Install the latest version of Serato DJ Pro, here.
- Open Serato DJ Pro.
- Connect your Rane device with a USB cable to the computer.
- If the device does not connect, look for the Install Driver button in the right-hand panel of the main Serato DJ Pro user interface, and click on it. Then follow the Rane driver installation steps where prompted - a reboot will be required.
- After the computer has rebooted, open the device’s control panel. If the device is not recognized, a hot-plug (disconnect and reconnect the USB connection to your computer) may be required.
Windows: The device control panel icon is located in the Windows Control Panel.
Mac: The device control panel icon is located in the system preferences pane.
- If the Update Firmware panel is not greyed out, and the button is yellow, a firmware is necessary - click the Update Firmware button and allow the device firmware to be updated.
- Close the device control panel.
- Open Serato DJ Pro. Your Rane device should be recognized and connected with the decks visible. Audio should be output via your Rane device (instead of your computer speakers).
NOTE: Rane device drivers can also be installed by manually downloading them from Rane's website, and installing them separately. Click through to Rane downloads to find more information.