- Activate Serato Sample after purchasing a license from our website.
- Deactivate Serato Sample if you need to use your plug-in on another computer or have exceeded your maximum activations.
- Activate Serato Sample, or Serato Sample LE using a voucher code.
NOTE: Activation & deactivation requires an active internet connection.
1. Ensure you're logged into the Serato.com account you purchased Serato Sample with, and head over to your Music Production products page and click the Download button in your Serato Sample product card:
2. Install and set-up Serato Sample with your supported DAW via the respective installation & setup guide
3. Use the Serato.com account email address (that you purchased Sample with) & password, to log-in & complete activation;
1. Open Serato Sample and click the 'Settings' icon in the top right-hand corner;
2. Select the Log out button in the top-right hand corner, and allow the plug-in a moment to log out of your account, and deactivate the computer you're currently using;
NOTE: If you no longer have access to the computer you wish to deactivate, please contact our Support team, to request remote deactivation: https://support.serato.com/hc/requests/new
Activation (with a voucher code)
1. Ensure you're logged into your Serato.com account, then visit your Products page
2. Enter your Serato Sample voucher code, into the ADD A NEW PRODUCT LICENSE field and click 'Add':
3. You should then be redirected to the Serato Sample card in your Music Production products page where a green banner (pictured immediately below) will indicate the product has been successfully added to your Serato.com account:
4. Then click the Download button in your Serato Sample product card:
5. Install and set-up Serato Sample with your supported DAW via the respective installation & setup guide
6. Use the same Serato.com account email address that you just registered the Serato Sample voucher code above with & password, to log-in & complete activation;