Follow the steps below to install Serato Sample on OSX/macOS:
- Open the Finder and locate the Serato Sample.dmg image, usually in your default download location.
- Double-click the Serato Sample.dmg image, to begin the installation.
- The software EULA will appear - please read the license agreement carefully, then choose ‘Agree’.
- Review which plug-in format you’d like to install, and click and drag the desired plug-in format you’d like to install, into the corresponding VST or Component folder.
- Enter your user password if required, and choose ‘Authenticate’.
Follow the steps below to install Serato Sample on Windows:
- Open Windows Explorer and locate the Serato Sample.zip file, usually in your default download location.
- Extract the Serato Sample.exe installer from the zip file, and double-click on the extracted file.
- The software EULA will appear - please read the license agreement carefully, then tick the 'I agree to the license terms and conditions' check box, and choose ‘Install’.
- Depending on your computer settings, you may see UAC (user account control) prompts asking you for permission to install the plug-in. Choose ‘yes’ to approve these prompts and continue the installation process.
- Click ‘Next’ at the initial setup prompt, and then on the next prompt, choose whether you wish to install 32-bit or 64-bit versions of the plug-in, and choose your plug-in installation location. For most users the default selection should be adequate - before choosing ‘Next’ again.
- Choose ‘Install’ at the prompt before installation proceeds, and after installation has finished, choose ‘Finish’, and then ‘Close’ on the final two prompts.
Loading the plug-in into your supported DAW requires specific instructions.
Please refer to your DAW user manual or check-out Setup Guides, below;
Not using one of these DAWs? Read this article.