The Serato Now Playing Twitch extension can be used to notify viewers in your stream, of your currently playing track, via an overlay implemented with Serato DJ Pro, Twitch, and OBS.
Check out the articles below to get up to speed with using the feature:
- Learn how to set-up the extension with our Using the Serato 'Now Playing' Twitch extension article.
- Learn about Getting Serato DJ Pro ready to live stream.
To reveal the configuration settings:
- Navigate to your Twitch Creator Dashboard, and click Extensions in the menu on the left-hand side of the UI.
- Click My Extensions, then click on the settings 'cog' in the Serato Now Playing extension card:
Extension configuration settings
If you've followed the steps, you should now see the extension configuration settings page, which contains the following options:
- Overlay size:
- Overlay position:
- Overlay scrolling speed:
- Stream latency compensation:
This setting maybe useful if your stream visuals have some delay and track information is not not being displayed in a timely fashion.
- Overlay colors:
- Overlay emotes:
Previewing and saving your configuration
- Overlay Preview:
On the right-hand side of the configuration window, is a preview which allows you to see what your settings will look like before saving them.
- Save changes:
Remember to save your changes for them to take effect!