Activate your a Serato Pitch 'n Time trial with your iLok
NOTE: The included steps are for customers who are activating Pitch 'n Time Pro or LE trial for the first time - you do need a verified iLok user account & iLok USB Key to complete this process.
1. Ensure you're signed into Serato.com with the account, then navigate to the product page for Pitch 'n Time Pro or LE:
2. Scroll down to the bottom of this page, and click the START A FREE TRIAL button:
3. You should then be prompted to enter you iLok user account name:
4. Click continue, then click DELIVER TRIAL LICENSE
5. You should then be redirected to iLok.com, where you'll need to sign-in with your previously nominated iLok user account and password:
6. Carefully check your iLok user ID details, and then choose 'Redeem' as per the following image:
7. Ensure the license was successfully redeemed as per the confirmation screen:
NOTE: The code above cannot be used to authorise the trial in any capacity, please continue with the steps below to complete the process in the iLok license manager.
8. Launch the iLok license manager (if not already installed - click the following link to download it: https://www.ilok.com/#!license-manager) then connect the iLok you wish to authenticate your Pitch n Time product with, and sign-in with the same iLok user ID as previously nominated.
At this point you can click the Available licenses tab, then click and drag your Pitch 'n Time trial license onto the iLok in the left-hand panel of iLok license manager:
9. Confirm you wish to activate the license on the chosen iLok, then close iLok license manager, and finally, install the actual Pitch 'n Time plug-in from one of our download pages:
10. Connect the physical iLok with your trial license authorised, and launch either Logic Pro or Pro Tools.