Activate your Serato Pitch 'n Time product with your iLok
NOTE: If you've purchased Serato Pitch 'n Time products directly from Serato.com, you can skip the first two steps to add products to your Serato.com account, and move to step 3 below.
1. Ensure you're signed into Serato.com you wish to register your Serato Pitch 'n Time product with. Then, navigate to the products page on your Serato.com My Account page: https://account.serato.com/#/products
2. Enter the redemption or activation code you may have received into the Add a new product license box and click 'Add':
3. Ensure you're signed into Serato.com with the account you used to purchase or register your Pitch 'n Time product, then navigate to the Music Production section of your Serato.com My Account page, via the following link: https://account.serato.com/#/products/music-production
4. Look for the relevant product card for the Serato Pitch 'n Time product you wish to use with your iLok account, and click 'Manage iLok':
5. In the pop-up, select the appropriate product by noting the license number, and choose 'Send to iLok':
6. Another pop-up will then ask you to enter the iLok user ID you wish to send the license to, click 'Confirm' when ready:
7. You'll now be redirected to iLok.com, where you'll need to sign-in with your previously nominated iLok user ID:
8. Carefully check your iLok user ID details, and then choose 'Redeem' as per the following image:
9. Ensure the license was successfully redeemed as per the confirmation screen, then launch the iLok license manager (if not already installed - click the following link to download it: https://www.ilok.com/#!license-manager) then connect the iLok you wish to authenticate your Pitch 'n Time product with, and sign-in with the same iLok user ID as previously nominated.
At this point you can click the Available licenses tab, then click and drag your Pitch 'n Time product onto the iLok in the left-hand panel of iLok license manager:
10. Confirm you wish to activate the license on the chosen iLok, then close iLok license manager, and finally, install the actual Pitch 'n Time plug-in from one of our download pages: