Moving to another computer is simple, even if you’ve maxed the available activations on your Serato DJ licenses.
You can log out of Serato DJ Pro on a computer you’ve already activated your licenses on, freeing up a spare activation.
- Click on the ‘My Account’ drop-down near the top right of the Serato DJ Pro interface, then click ‘Logout’
- When prompted, confirm you wish to deactivate all licenses on the current computer, and click ‘Logout’ again:
If you don’t have access to the computer you wish to deactivate, you can simply log in to Serato DJ Pro on your new computer, and you’ll be prompted to deactivate a previously activated device.
- Click on the ‘My Account’ drop-down near the top right of the Serato DJ Pro interface, then click ‘Login’:
- Once you’re redirected to Serato.com, use your Serato.com account details to finish the login process - then click ‘Sign in’. Confirm the dialog box that appears in your browser window, that Serato DJ Pro is authorised to use these login credentials.
If you’re already signed in to Serato.com, you’ll be prompted to confirm the signed-in user is correct - which you can click ‘Continue’, or ‘Change user’ to change to a different Serato.com account.
- At this stage, you’ll be notified that you’ve reached maximum activations. Click on the ‘Manage Activations’ pop-up notification to be redirected to the Manage Devices tab of My Account on Serato.com, where you can deactivate a machine of your choosing - simply return to Serato DJ Pro and you should now have a ‘License active’ notification to confirm the process was successful.