Incorrect Downbeat marker
If the Downbeat Marker is set incorrectly or you want the first beat to be in a different position (i.e. if the track has a long intro), then you will need to create a new Downbeat Marker.
- Open the Grid Editor by clicking Grid Edit or using the keyboard shortcut, alt + spacebar.
- Clear the beatgrid by clicking on the CLEAR button to delete the marker closest to the playhead. (or shift + delete to clear the entire Beatgrid.)
- Move the playhead above the desired location for the Downbeat.
- Click on SET to set the Downbeat Marker or use the “x” key on your keyboard. The Downbeat Marker will snap to the closest transient.
- Click SAVE or press Return to exit the Grid Editor and save the change.
Correct Downbeat marker