If the Downbeat Marker is set incorrectly or you want the first beat to be in a different position (i.e. if the track has a long intro), then you will need to create a new Downbeat Marker.
1. Open the Grid Editor by clicking Grid Edit or using the keyboard shortcut, alt + spacebar.
2. Clear the beatgrid by clicking on the CLEAR button to delete the marker closest to the playhead. (or shift + delete to clear the entire Beatgrid.)
3. Move the playhead above the desired location for the Downbeat.
4. Click on SET to set the Downbeat Marker or use the “x” key on your keyboard. The Downbeat Marker will snap to the closest transient.
5. Click SAVE or press Return to exit the Grid Editor and save the change.
CORRECT DOWNBEAT MARKER