Serato DJ gives you the option of different display modes to suit your style of performance. The Display Mode buttons are located in the top left of the Main Screen.
The available display modes are:
• Vertical - The Virtual Decks are displayed on the left and right sides of the screen with vertical waveforms in the middle.
• Horizontal - The Virtual Decks are displayed on the left and right sides of the screen with horizontal waveforms in the middle.
• Extended - Minimizes the Virtual Deck information with horizontal waveforms across the screen.
• Stack - The Virtual Decks are stacked down the left side of the screen with the waveforms to the right. You can also see either a simplified Virtual Deck, Cue Points, or Loops in an additional tab.
• Library - Maximizes your library space by further minimizing the Virtual Deck information displayed.
Note: Pressing the space bar will toggle between Library mode and the previously selected view mode.
If there is not enough space on screen to show all open panels (e.g. DJ-FX and the files panel) the screen may adjust to show the most recently opened. A message will display in the status bar when this occurs.
If your Serato DJ hardware has 4 deck capability, you can switch between displaying 2 and 4 decks when in any of the above display modes. Toggle between 2 and 4 decks (when available).
Selecting 2 decks will display the two active decks as shown by a blue border.
If you are using a Rane SL3 interface, the left deck has the option to be selected as either deck 1 or deck 3 . You will need to use Stack View to see all three decks at the same time.
Note: The active decks are highlighted with a blue border.