1. Remove the original vinyl from the platter assembly.To do this, loosen spindle screw with an allen wrench and lift the vinyl and attached 45 RPM adapter off the platter.
2. On the underside of the original vinyl, loosen the three screws and remove the adapter's circular metal plate.
3. Completely remove the 45 RPM adapter from the original vinyl.
4. Place the new 7" vinyl on the adapter.
5. Place the adapter's circular metal plate over the adapter so the screw holes of both pieces are aligned. Thread the screws through the holes and tighten them fully. (It will not damage the vinyl or adapter.)
6. Place the vinyl and adapter back onto NS7's platter assembly and tighten the spindle screw to secure it.