Ensure you have Serato DJ 1.9.6 installed in order to have your Mixars DUO MKII recognised correctly. Releases prior to this will not work with the MKII.
If you're unsure whether you have the original iteration or the MKII, you can check on the device, as it should be noted on the device, or by connecting it to your computer (installing drivers if necessary) and following the steps below;
- Press the 'Windows' + 'R' keys on your keyboard, from the desktop, to launch the 'Run' prompt.
- Type "devmgmt.msc" in the prompt (without quotes), and press enter.
- In Device Manager, navigate to 'Sound, Video and Game controllers', and expand this section.
- Look for 'Mixars DUO' or 'Mixars DUO MKII'.
- Open a 'Finder' window and navigate to the 'Applications' folder.
- Under the 'Utilities' sub-folder, open 'Audio MIDI Setup'.
- In the left-hand pane of 'Audio Devices', check for 'Mixars DUO' or 'Mixars DUO MKII'.