Serato Studio allows users to save presets which allows users to instantly recall deck settings, FX & more, quickly and easily.
To save a deck preset:
1. Make changes to parameters in your decks or add FX
2. Select 'Create' from Project menu bar, then 'Save Deck Preset'
3. A new crate will automatically be created in the Library tab respective to the deck you saved, entitled 'Saved Deck Presets', and a new Deck preset inside that create will be made, with (user) as the suffix
To load a saved deck preset:
1. Select the crate you saved the deck preset inside
2. Drag & drop the deck preset onto the Deck view area, or onto the Scene player to load a new deck with the previously saved parameters