What is Serato Sample LE?
Serato Sample LE is a feature-limited version of Serato Sample for members of the Novation Sound Collective. While Sample LE is not free, you can join the Sound Collective and register any Novation product between now and April 2nd, 2020 to receive a license.
How do I activate Serato Sample LE?
After joining the Novation Sound Collective, and registering your product, you'll be sent an activation code via email. Create a Serato.com account, if you do not already have one.
After receiving the activation code follow the steps below:
- Ensure you're logged into your Serato.com account, then visit your Products page
- Enter the product code you received from Novation, into the ADD A NEW PRODUCT LICENSE field and click 'Add':
- You'll then be taken to the 'Music Production' section of your Products page, where you'll see confirmation Serato Sample LE was added to your account as a new product:
- Download Serato Sample using the Download button in the card, or by clicking here
- Install and set-up Serato Sample with your support DAW via the respective installation & setup guide
- After launching Serato Sample in your DAW, sign-in using the Serato.com account from the steps earlier:
- Serato Sample LE should now be activated, simply click LOCATE AUDIO FILE to get started:
How do I upgrade to the full version of Serato Sample, and what other features are available after upgrading?
The full version of Serato Sample offers up to 32 pads, more parameters per pad to control, output routing, velocity, and further Autoset modes.
To upgrade, simply click the 'UPGRADE' button in the top-left hand corner of Serato Sample LE, or in the setup screen, which will take you to the Serato.com store check-out, with the upgrade license in your cart. Follow the prompts to purchase the upgrade, then return back to Serato Sample, and choose 'ACTIVATE'.
Alternatively, you can also buy Serato Sample directly from the Serato Sample store page