NOTE: Logic Pro X's Plug-in Manager will not show Pitch n Time LE, even when correctly validated (and usable in Logic's Time & Pitch machine), see our other known issue for more information.
While we have improved the validation process of Pitch ‘n Time LE 3.0.2 in Logic Pro X, we are aware of an known issue which can cause Pitch 'n Time LE to silently fail the validation process, in Logic Pro X's Plug-in Manager.
You will not be able to confirm the presence or validation status of Pitch 'n Time LE via Logic Pro X → Preferences → Plug-in Manager, due to the known issue mentioned above.
The issue is most commonly caused by not having the correct iLok connected, or not having an authorised iLok connected, when Logic Pro X is launched for the first time after installing Pitch ‘n Time LE.
If you have not yet launched Logic Pro X and started the plug-in validation process after installing Pitch ‘n Time LE 3.0.2 or have not yet installed Pitch ‘n Time LE 3.0.2 at all, please follow the instructions below carefully:
- Ensure you have installed the latest version of Pitch ‘n Time LE installed (3.0.2), from our website, here.
- Ensure the correct, physical iLok is connected, and authorised correctly via our Pitch ‘n Time activation article.
- Launch Logic Pro X.
- Remember, the Plug-in manager will not show Pitch 'n Time LE 3.0.2 (this is to be expected).
- Open the Time & Pitch machine, or navigate to Edit → Time Stretch → Time Stretching Algorithm.
- Select Pitch ‘n Time LE as an algorithm.
If you get to step 6 and you cannot see Pitch ‘n Time LE, or you’ve already installed Pitch ‘n Time LE, launched Logic Pro X and cannot select Pitch ‘n Time LE as an algorithm, please carefully follow the steps below:
- Remove Logic Pro X's Audio Unit cache file, using steps from the Rescan all plug-ins section, of Apple's Bypass, remove, or rescan third-party Audio Units plug-ins in Logic Pro X article.
NOTE: This will cause all other Audio Unit plug-ins, even if previously detected and validated by Logic Pro X, to require re-validation. Please ensure you have the iLok or licensing details handy for your other Audio Unit plug-ins before you clear the cache file. We apologise for this inconvenience.
- Repeat steps 2-6 (listed further above).
Please get in touch with our Support team if you have any trouble following the steps above or have any further questions, here.