- Ensure that you have read and write capabilities for that file.
- Ensure that you have read and write capabilities for the folder that contains the files.
- If the le is stored on an external drive, ensure that your external drive is formatted correctly for read and write capabilities (Mac OS Journaled for Mac, NTFS for Windows, FAT32 for both Mac and Windows.)
- Try re-encoding the file, or converting the file to a different format using a converting tool e.g. iTunes.
- Ensure that you are logged in as admin and/or you have read and write capabilities to the files on the computer you are using.
If the problem persists, please contact technical support by opening a help request from our support website.