- Ensure that you have read and write capabilities for that file.
- Ensure that you have read and write capabilities for the folder that contains the files.
- If the file is stored on an external drive, ensure that your external drive is formatted correctly for read and write capabilities (Mac OS Journaled for Mac, NTFS for Windows, FAT32/exFAT for both Mac and Windows).
- Try re-encoding the file, or converting the file to a different format using a converting tool e.g. iTunes.
- Ensure that you are logged in as admin and/or you have read and write capabilities to the files on the computer you are using.
If the problem persists, please contact technical support by opening a help request from our support website.