Before installing, we recommend you download and install the latest Serato DJ version from the website.
To install Serato DJ
- Browse using Finder to the location where the Serato DJ download was saved.
- Double click the Serato DJ .dmg file.
- The software EULA screen will appear - read the License Agreement, then click Agree.
- The disk image mounts and opens actions folder, once this is finished you can unmount the disk image and launch Serato DJ.
- Drag the Serato DJ application icon to the Applications folder alias.
- You may then need to enter your User Password to authenticate.
- Serato DJ will now copy to the Applications folder, once this is finished you can unmount the disk image and launch Serato DJ.
For more detailed information regarding installing Serato DJ, please refer to the How to Install Serato DJ article.