When you switch to phono level, you will hear the sound of the control vinyl. If you want to use the transform switches to scratch, use separate channels on your mixer if you have more than four channels, or disconnect the phono THRUs if you have a two channel mixer.
- Troubleshoot USB dropouts / audio glitches (Windows)
- Numark Hardware Drivers and Firmware
- KNOWN ISSUE: MIDI conflict (Buttons activating the wrong functions on a supported device)
- KNOWN ISSUE: Toggling WiFi during playback can result in an audio dropout followed by large latency
- Diagnosing the Scope Views
Still can't find what you are looking for? Open a help request