How can we help?

Where can I get new control records?

Replacement records are available for purchase from Rane's accessory shop or from your favorite Rane dealer. International customers should contact the Rane distributor in their country for a list of local dealers.

We also have a number of control vinyl for sale on our Online Store here, some of these are limited edition and will sell out quite fast, so keep an eye out for new pieces of vinyl that we release by following us on Facebook or Twitter!