By it's very nature, TDM and RTAS are hard real-time architectures. This means that they rely on receiving a steady input and producing an output signal at the same rate, like an effects box on a guitar. Time-stretching a live signal is not logically possible, and therefore neither TDM nor RTAS can support a TCE plug-in.
- How to activate a Pitch 'n Time Pro or LE license with your iLok
- How to activate Serato DJ Pro or add a Serato DJ Pro license, using a voucher code
- Troubleshoot USB dropouts / audio glitches (Mac)
- What are the features of Serato Pitch 'n Time Pro?
- Do I get an extra license in case my iLok gets stolen?
Still can't find what you are looking for? Open help request